The traditional banking finance that claims to play a role in making the world a better place doesn’t work. It only works for wealthy suits. It’s great for them but not for most people. Decentralized finance (DeFi), on the other hand, maybe the new kid on the block, and it is currently just a drop of stone in the ocean (Traditional Finance). However, DeFi is already a viable alternative for most important financial services. The projects that have been successful in DeFi do things in an innovative way that did not exist in the old finance. Compound, Uniswap, and Balancer are good examples.
The waves of DeFi adoption are good examples to show that users want control of their finance and to define their own terms.
Moving on, the project I’m going to present you is Nebula Protocol (https://nebulaprotocol.org/), Binance Smart Chain based project that use a decentralized finance.
WHAT IS SAFENEBULA (SNBL)?
In more detail, the Nebula Protocol (https://nebulaprotocol.org/) is a community-driven DeFi Token launched at the show that offers three functions during each exchange: Reflection, LP Acquisition and Burn.
- Reflection: A 2% commission is charged for buying, selling or transferring, and all of it is redistributed to each holder (“yield”). The rebase mechanism works like an airdrop, but not because it doesn’t require you to “collect” it — literally, it just manifests itself as an increase in your balance. The amount of reward depends on the ratio of your assets to the total number and volume of traded tokens.
- LP Acquisition: In addition to the previous point, each purchase / sale / transfer goes through an “automatic liquidity generation” event, i.e. acquisition of 6%. This makes passive farming sustainable and constantly raises the minimum token price. Here’s a simple explanation for the last point: the mechanism collects BNB and $ SNBL, converts them into a liquidity pool token, and permanently fixes them in the contract. Once in a contract, the LP token can never be moved due to SNBL’s relinquishment of the contractual ownership, making the resulting liquidity permanently locked out of the contract function. This entire process ends with a sale transaction where tokens are collected on every purchase and any transfer transaction.
- Burn: This is a black hole in space that forever takes 2% commission on every transaction. According to past records, 2,600–1,000 tokens were burned daily based on the daily transaction volume. This allows for a decrease in supply as trading volume increases, creating more scarcity and buying pressure on the ecosystem.
The fair is launched — initiated by the community and launched at the fair. Initial liquidity is provided by the team and is locked for 6 months. Automatic LP — each trade contributes to the automatic generation of liquidity within PancakeSwap LP.
- Static Reward — Holders earn passive rewards through static reflection as they watch their SNBL balance grow indefinitely.
- Deflationary — Contract confirmed and published on Binance Smart Chain
In this way, token holders are passively rewarded through the transaction fee that is distributed.
During the next phase, Nebula is focused on developing its performance aggregator, which allows investors to earn more rewards through our participation and liquidity pools.
Finally, the intention is also to create its own marketplace of selected NFTs, allowing Nebula holders to bet on and earn dedicated NFT digital art cards.
The project gives the opportunity to earn SafeNebula tokens performing some social media tasks and doing simple steps from the bounty program explained into the following Bitcointalk Thread here (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5339690.0), where you can access the link in order to see what are the conditions to become an early Nebula Protocol contributor and start acquiring tokens.
For more information about the project, you can visit and read their WhitePaper available here (NebulaProtocol_WP). You can also stay tuned in their official Telegram Channel (https://t.me/safenebula). I hope you liked the post and soon I’ll send you new ones.
The SafeNebula token will be the $ SNBL, which will serve to provide price stability and be used as a combustion mechanism. The idea is to add value to the project ecosystem and to be able to create a sustainable environment for projects launched in it.
The token is based on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network, which is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications, which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BC and the smart contract functionality of BSC. What is special about Binance Smart Chain is its low fees and fast transaction speed, but what is even more special is its compatibility with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine). Due to EVM compatibility, DApps developed on Ethereum can be ported (imported into Binance Smart Chain as-is), and Ethereum wallets like Metamask can be used as-is.
- Launching of Nebula
- Nebula Dashboard
- SNBL CMC and CGC listing
- Website rebuilt
- Farming Pools
- SVT NVT CMC and CGC listing
- Crowdfunding for Hotbit Listing
- Rebrands from SafeNebula to Nebula
- Nebula’s Merchandise Store
- SVT and NVT farm
- SNBL on Hotbit
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
Bitcointalk username: jaume puig
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3327195
Ethereum wallet: 0xC9366a9D2d9a01d88f09cAf373D8f24082F4D155